Saturday 1 March 2014

The Fabulous Tyrant From Another World

Greetings, I am Tube Reaver!
Welcome to my blog where I'll be posting (ranting) about my favourite games which include: the Legacy of Kain series, many Star Wars games, Mass Effect 1 and more. I'll be focusing a good amount of my posts on Nosgoth (see below).
I'll also be ranting about other games, movies and tv shows occasionally when the mood strikes me.

With the mini-blog introduction aside:
What would make a great first post?
Well it has to be about my latest gaming addiction "Nosgoth" which is a multi-player competitive PvP game based in the setting of the Legacy of Kain series.
If you would like to find out more about it visit http://www.nosgoth.com

So without further ado here are some hilarious screenshots of my favourite vampire class the Turelim clan's Tyrant.




Hope you enjoyed the first post. Check back for more in the future.

Tube Reaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment