Saturday 15 March 2014

Fabulous Tyrant Returns! Also Looking at the Evolved Tyrant from a Different View.

Greetings all,

Today's post is just for laughs, so enjoy.

First up is our beloved Fabulous Tyrant who has a refined taste for the arts:



Next up is just an alternate caption, wasn't really sure which seemed more fitting, but both are amusing all the same.

Finally let's take a look at the recently revealed Evolved Tyrant skin, it is meant to fill us with nostalgia as we gaze upon a vampire that seems more reminisce of the LoK: Soul Reaver 1 game.


However I couldn't help but notice the Popeye arms, and so I present to you Popeyerant and his Special Charge! (Thanks to Glowstick Reaver for the images.)


I guess they only ever fed the human slaves spinach...

3 comments:

  1. Bwhahahhah! :D I laughed so hard! Awesome pics xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Even with our advanced secrecy, both Aevum and myself made Popeye jokes within minutes of seeing evolved Tyrant for the first time - Great minds think alike? ;)
    At least it is backed up by SR1 lore though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds indeed!

      It is backed up by lore, and the last thing I'd ever want is for anything to be retconned.

      Also I am sure when we see this skin in-game in all its 3D glory, it will look awesome!

      Delete